Sign up to get my newsletter for new Annie updates!!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!


I'm so excited! I bought wool yarn from my favorite seller a week ago and it just arrived today! I know...I need a life. That's the problem...the yarn that I buy is for making dolls and right now that is part of my life. Boy, I do buy a lot of yarn but I need to have a good supply of it and materials for doing what I do. I hate to run out of things because that just stalls my creativity. I would show a picture of the colorful yarn I got but I just discovered my camera's on the fritz...talk about stalled creativity. Wow! I just realized my poor camera's 8 years old and I'm way over due for a new one. In the mean time, here's a picture of one of my dolls that I did last month. Her name is Martha.

No comments:

Spicy- the virtual cat