Sign up to get my newsletter for new Annie updates!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'd Like To Thank My Fans...


Wow! Thank you Tammy at The Old Hollow Crow for this absolutely fabulous award. The rules are:

1. Please put the Marie Antoinette picture on your blog.

2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.

4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

The 7 blog nominees for this prestigious award goes to...envelope and drum roll please.

3 comments:

Susan Walker said...

Thank you so much for my beautiful award! I am touched that you would think of me!! I'll be sure to post and nominate today. Hugs- Susan

Tina said...

Hi, I saw your comment on Vintage Palette's blog and had to check ya out! Your dollies are just scrumptious! I'll be back to visit
Blessings and Merry Christmas
T

Primgrl1 said...

Thanks for visiting! Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!!:0)

Spicy- the virtual cat