Sign up to get my newsletter for new Annie updates!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~Garden Annie~FINISHED DOLL!

Garden Annie expresses the bounty and beauty that only the sun can supply! Holding this fresh and bright sunflower as it sheds it's brilliant color amongst those who view it to create a gift of cheerful inspiration your special recipient will adore.

Her garden themed outfit is an expression of Nature's sunlit beauty making this a lovely way to delight and dazzle that special garden enthusiast .

Click here to check her out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's adorable! :o)

Denni said...

She is a cutie!! I have my rainy day annie out that I got from ya a couple of years ago. Still love :)

Primgrl1 said...

Thanks guys! and for stopping by! :)

C.L.M. said...

So sweet!!!:D

Diny said...

Hi,
Love your dolls!
They are so cute.
I have Pink Yoyo Annie and she says hi from Holland. Diny

Primgrl1 said...

Hi Diny!

You know all my Annie's travel more then I do LoL! I'm glad one of them ended up with you and in Holland!! :)

Spicy- the virtual cat