Sign up to get my newsletter for new Annie updates!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~My Valentine Annie! ~FINISHED DOLL!!


Valentine, you make me silly;
You make my heart beat willy-nilly;
When I'm with you, the world is hazy;
Valentine, you drive me crazy!
Valentine, when we're apart,
My need for you goes off the chart.
Will you be mine? Can I be thine?
Say you'll be my Valentine!
By Joanna Fuchs

A gift this pretty will be unwrapped in no time
Love struck. Smitten. Head over heels. Show them exactly how you feel with a gift from the heart just in time for Valentines Day!

~Sold~

This Annie is also available as a custom order.

4 comments:

Patty Moore said...

She is toooooooooooooo CUTE! What a delightful valentine cutie. :o)

Trish

Primgrl1 said...

Thank you Trish for stopping by for a visit!! :)

The Muse said...

she is beyond beautiful;)!

Primgrl1 said...

Thank you! :)

Spicy- the virtual cat