Sign up to get my newsletter for new Annie updates!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

~Smoochy Annie~ FINISHED DOLL!!


Valentine’s Day is all about special feelings warm and fond,
and friend, I knew right from the start we had a very special bond.

Our time together is a gift, you’re interesting and warm and fun and when I need to talk and share, I think of you, friend, you’re the one.

We’re always true and real together. we have no reason to pretend I’m thankful that you’re in my life, My trusted, cherished Valentine friend.

By Joanna Fuchs

~Sold~

2 comments:

Evette said...

This is soooo beautiful! I love the work you do, I think this is by far the best. Don't ever stop!

Primgrl1 said...

Thank you Evette!

Comments like that motivates me to keep on going so again...thank you!:)

Spicy- the virtual cat